Our client located in Crete, IL is a specialty steel plate distributor and processor, with a comprehensive inventory of carbon & alloy plate, as well as a unique mix of processing capabilities. They are in search of an oxy/plasma operator to join their team. An Oxy/Plasma Machine Operator is a skilled CNC operator who can perform precision cutting of steel plate.
What You Will Do:
- Part processing with maximum productivity
- Maintain traceability of all plate material and parts produced.
- Efficient scrap utilization.
- Staging/moving heavy material to load/unload table.
- Use of gauges, measuring devices and precision instruments to verify dimensions of finished parts.
What You Need:
- Experienced in machine set up and programming while maintaining equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to stand, lift, climb, and perform various other activities.
- Ability to interact with other shop personnel in an efficient manner as to minimize mistakes.
What’s In It for You:
- $18-$21/hr depending on experience
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office at 708-747-6600