Erie, PA 16506 US
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule? We have immediate openings. Our client in Erie has an immediate opening for a Packaging/Assembly worker in their well established screen printing and graphics business. This company is located on a bus route.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Be detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Have excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Be a team player with the ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Weekly pay
- First Shift – you choose your hours
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work in Packaging/Assembly and apply now!