We have partnered with a leading food manufacturer located in Avon, Ohio who is seeking dedicated Packers to join a successful and growing team. As a Packer, you will accurately pack goods into proper cartons; set up and operate a labeling machine; and place labels on cartons. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement. Experience with packing, scanning, customer service, cashier, labeling and assembly line will be beneficial in this role. Apply today and join their 2nd shift.
Packer General Duties:
- Read, understand and interpret production schedules
- Erect and place labels on cartons
- Place cartons on pallets
- Record data
- Ensure food products meet safety and quality requirements
Packer Skills and Experience Needed:
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow schedules and procedures
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal work instructions
- Previous packaging experience is a plus
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen & background check
What is in It for You:
- Fast-paced work environment
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Referral Bonuses
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information, call us at (440) 324-7001.