Duluth, GA 30096
Our client has been a Food industry leader in the Duluth area for over 30 years. Due to service expansion, we are currently searching for motivated and dedicated candidates to fill their open positions.
Duties for Packing Associate include:
- Complete shipments by processing and loading orders
- Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard
- Receive and count stock items
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses or storage yards
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defect
Requirements for Packing Associate include:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills required
- Experience working in a warehouse
Benefits for a Receptionist:
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Duluth office at 678-291-9225
If interested please send a resume to:Duluthjobs@trnstaffing.com