Play a critical role in order fulfillment when you become a packer for a leading global supplier of equipment and tools for the mining industry in Romeoville, IL
As a packer, you will accurately pack orders and ensure that they are being sent to the correct customer/destination. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $17.00 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- 6:00am-2:30pm Monday through Friday with overtime available
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program
Your New Role:
As a packer, you will have a big impact on order fulfillment. You'll accurately pack orders and ensure that they are being sent to the correct customer/destination by entering information in to various shipping sites.
What You Need:
- 1 year of computer knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to interpret instructions, both written and verbal
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 815-556-8275.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.