Play a critical role in being part of an exciting team when you become a packer for our client that is leading manufacturer of high-quality private label and branded decorative gift products in the Elkin NC area.
As a Packer you will be responsible of packing finished goods in preparation for shipment. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $14.00 an hour
- 30/60/90 day incentive pay increases available
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 3 day weekend
- Monthly employee appreciation activities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Packer you will pack, sort, label and stack finished goods on pallets to be prepared for shipment. You will make boxes, stack finished goods and sort any materials when needed
What You Need:
- Be able to lift 25 pounds on a consistent basis
- Be able to sort and place finished products into boxes to be shipped
- Work with team members to ensure proper counts and pallet integrity
- Able to stand the entire 10 hours shift
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call the Elkin office at 336-835-2559.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.