Entry Level Packer - 2nd shift
We are currently accepting applications and interviewing for General Labor/Packer in Medina, Ohio.
- Monday through Friday 3:30pm – 11:30p.m. ½ hour lunch paid
- Checking of parts from the machine for correctness of operation
- Assembly Operation duties
- Parts may be oily or wet from coolants from the current or prior operation
- Very loud environment
- Maximum weight is 45lbs
- Parts can weigh only one pound, but some handling of bulk parts by shovel or magnet will be required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Some manufacturing experience
What is in it for you:
When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
- Starting at $16+/hour
To apply please contact out Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.