The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Anderson, TX 77830 US
Posted: 03/27/2023 2023-03-27 2023-04-29 Industry: Industrial Job Number: AK359093316
Anderson, Texas 77830
6am-4:30pm Overtime as needed
$20.95-$22.56 (Depends on experience)
A global oil supply company in the Dayton area is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Painter. This role's Primary function is performing all assigned duties necessary to paint all Chemineer products. This includes all aspects of painting from the prep work to the cleaning up process. Our client is ready to interview qualified candidates immediately!
What you will do:
- Prepares work for finish painting, such as cleaning and masking
- Prepares painting mixtures according to formulas
- Applies finishes by spray
- Cleans spray equipment and work area
- Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primers and decorative or finish coatings
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to operate a tow-motor and overhead crane
- Experience painting industrial equipment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!