Winter Park, FL 32792
The Reserves Network is currently hiring Painters for a busy automotive manufacturer in the Winter Park area. Painters will be responsible for applying sub-coatings and finish coatings to all metal components and finished product. Fulfill all painting requirements to include from parts painting to complete vehicle paint, both in solid and metallic colors. Mix all products according to specifications. Check all painted materials for proper surface condition and proper paint preparations and repair as required.
1st shift available Monday Friday
Painter duties include:
- Meet minimum standards of 5S.
- Mix coatings with thinner and catalyst to correct mixture, using color mixture equipment.
- Apply coatings with all types of spray equipment to meet coverage and gloss standards.
- Be able to correct errors in application of all types of coatings.
- Paint the parts and understand the acceptable quality of finish.
- Clean and inspect parts prior to painting.
- Follow all procedures for a quality, lasting paint finish.
- Be able to mix and spray all products used.
- Maintain spray equipment to meet operational standards, but not including repair of equipment.
- Follow hazardous waste disposal program and fire prevention procedures.
- Ensure that hazardous waste that is handled is placed into the proper container(s).
- Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
Painter Requirements include:
- 2-5 years previous experience with automotive painting
- Knowledge of painting, sanding, bonding, and paint mixing
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Prescreen testing required
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Winter Park office at 407-774-7770
If interested please send a resume to: Winterpark@trnstaffing.com