We are recruiting a part time CPA for a prominent family business in Omaha. The ideal candidate will have experience working with confidential and sensitive financial information. The role will handle day to day accounting functions as well as serving as a consultant to the business.
What Matters Most:
- Part-time position: 20 hours per week
- Direct Hire
- Remote – Must live in Nebraska within 100 miles of Omaha
- Competitive hourly wage starting up to $50/hr
- Bank Reconciliation: Maintain accurate reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Invoice Processing: Efficiently manage and process invoices.
- Treasury Functions: Handle treasury functions, closely monitoring cash flow.
- Credit Lines: Oversee and manage credit lines effectively.
- Financials Audit: Dedicate 10 hours a month to audit financials.
- Payroll Processes: Manage payroll processes, including accurate time logging and 401(k) match contributions.
- Payables and Receivables: Manage payables and receivables for timely and accurate processing.
Accountant Skills and Requirements:
- Integrity, with ability to handle confidential information
- Proven work experience as a CPA
- Yardi Knowledge is a plus
- Tech Savvy
- Advance MS Excel knowledge
- Degree in accounting or finance and CPA certification
How to Apply:
If you're a CPA with the skills and experience we're looking for, we encourage you to apply. Join us in this dynamic part-time role, where you'll have the chance to contribute to financial success.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.