When you step into the role of the part time administrative assistant, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your customer service and administrative expertise will strengthen a productive environment where customer satisfaction is a way of life.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What matters most as the part time administrative assistant:
- Pay starting at $17.50 / hour
- Permanent, temp-to-hire opportunity with benefit access including 3 medical plans, dental, vision, and more
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Monday – Friday 4pm-9pm schedule
Your new role as the part time administrative assistant:
- Make and receive phone calls with agents and applicants
- Ensure new business files are in good order
- Update statuses in all systems and call logs
- Schedule and organize meetings and interviews
- Mail letters and monitor email inboxes
Your experience to be the part time administrative assistant:
- High School or GED required
- 1 year of customer service experience in an office environment
Your New Organization:
This company is one of the largest privately held clinical testing and insurer services companies in the country, and they strive to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Enjoy a relaxed environment with access to benefits including 3 different health plans, dental, and vision.
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as a part time administrative assistant at this customer-oriented employer. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.