Part-Time Mail / Scanning Clerk
Lincoln, NE 68521 US
The Reserves Network has partnered with a North Lincoln organization that has been in business for over 50 years; they are one of the largest non-profits dedicated to global impact. They are looking for MULTIPLE part-time mail / scanning clerks to help with a project that starts on January 3rd.
Duties of the part-time mail / scanning clerk:
- Open large volumes of incoming mail pieces with monetary donations
- Sort pledge donations according to type, take money out to put into secured box
- Scan the pledge card and payment type into company system
- Perform data entry to process all incoming mail and donations for document records
Shifts available for the part-time mail / scanning clerk:
Monday – Friday
- 8am – 12pm
- 12pm – 4pm
- 5pm – 9pm
Perks of the part-time mail / scanning clerk:
- Onsite lunch break room with vending options or refrigerator
- Pay is $14 per hour
- Work this 3-week temporary project while you look for a full-time permanent role, The Reserves Network will help and consider you for our open roles that you are qualified for
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
If you are interested in a mail / scanning clerk role and can commit to a 3-week project starting January 3rd apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.