Winter Park, FL 32792 US
- Installation of all non-electrical interior/exterior components and hardware.
- Fundamental use of various pneumatic and power tools.
- Close attention to detail.
- Set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled.
- Meet minimum safety and 5S standards.
- Meet all QA and QC standards for each task.
- 2-4 years installation work experience
- Basic knowledge of hand and air tools, ability to read measuring tape accurately.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and layout and other written or verbal instructions presented in English.
- Ability to read and use linear and other measuring devices.
- Familiar with the safe operation of various tools: including but not limited to drills, screw gun, table saw, band saw and routers.
- Ability to use basic mathematics.
- Must have general knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards.
- Prescreen testing required.
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm Mon - Thurs
- Pay $16.00 per hour
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!