Parts Sales Represenative
York, NE 68467 US
Play a critical role in supporting sales goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Part Sales Specialist with a leading service center and distributor in York, NE.
As a Part Sales Specialist, you will promote and sell products and services both inside and outside the store. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
· Competitive pay starting at $41,000-57,000/yr
· On-site position located in the York, NE area
· Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm and every other Saturday 7:30am-12:00pm
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Parts Sales Specialist, you will have a big impact on maintaining the store and service center’s standards and meeting company goals. You'll maintain a safe, clean workspace while providing all needed duties such as: meeting service technician order requirements, taking inventory and organizing the store, shipping/receiving, and all other logistics operations.
What You Need:
· High school diploma or GED
· 1+ years of parts department operations or logistics experience
· Experience with desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and others
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment screenings such as drug test and background
Your New Organization:
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.