DIRECT HIRE opportunity! The Reserves Network has partnered with a company in David City, NE that believes in integrity, teamwork, accountability, and commitment to excellence and they are looking to add a parts sales representative to their growing team. This company provides experienced support within the farming equipment industry.
Duties of the parts sales representative:
- Promote and sell products and/or services to meet customer needs both in-store and outside-store
- Supply Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verify receipt of shipments and assists with inventory
- Assist in perpetual inventory and keep parts department clean and orderly
- Follow up on shortages and work with manager to resolve issues
- Maintain condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
Requirements of the parts sales representative:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
Benefits of the parts sales representative:
- Schedule Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm & every other Saturday 7:30am-12:00pm
- Pay based on experience $41,000 - $57,000 / yr
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- 401k w/ company match
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for advancement
If you are a parts sales representative looking for a company that strives for excellence and treats their employees fairly apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.