Play a critical role in supporting a company that is a top leader in agriculture maintenance and repair when you become a Parts Specialist at one of their locations in McCook, NE.
As a Parts Specialist, you will supply parts to the service technicians, assist with preparing displays, and keep track of all inventory.
What Matters Most as a Parts Specialist:
- Schedule Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm & every other Saturday 7:30am-12:00pm (during busy season)
- Pay based on experience $41,000 - $57,000 / yr
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- 401k w/ company match
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for advancement
Your New Role as a Parts Specialist:
- Promote and sell products and/or services to meet customer needs both in-store and outside-store
- Supply Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verify receipt of shipments and assists with inventory
- Assist in perpetual inventory and keep parts department clean and orderly
- Follow up on shortages and work with manager to resolve issues
- Maintain condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
What You Need as a Parts Specialist:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.