Step into the role of Patient Access Representative, to impact one of Houston's established and well-known hospital organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you'll facilitate access to services for new patients.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a part of groundbreaking and innovative team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00 - $20.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Texas Medical Center in Houston, TX
- Specialty: Billing Services
Your New Role:
Join one of the most prominent healthcare research organizations in Houston, TX. As a Patient Access Representative, you'll screen and schedule appointment for new patients utilizing the medical acceptance criteria, collect insurance information, and ensure all communications with payers, patients, and treatment team is captured and documented. You will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you facilitate access to service new patients.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of a progressive team that is hard-working, dedicated, and committed to servicing quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; Associate degree is highly preferred
- 4 years of experience in healthcare, insurance, or a related field is required
- One year of experience in patient access setting is required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, organizational, and time management skills are required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for their innovative and dedicated research into solving scientific research that can transform the way we live. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Patient Access Representative with one of the leading hospitals? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.