The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Patient Account Representative- Medicaid
Houston, TX 77081 US
Posted: 02/09/2023 2023-02-09 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: CP822190104
Patient Access Representative [Medicaid]
$16/hr. -$18/hr. | Loop Central Drive
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm or 8:30 am -5:00 pm
Temporary with Possible Hire
We are seeking Patient Account Representatives to assist healthcare clients with Patient Medicaid medical insurance issues and payments. You will assist callers with EOBs, claim status, and basic inquiries/questions and follow up with patients regarding Medicaid, submit Medicaid claims, and handle account information.
Patient Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Utilizing payor websites to get information on eligibility, EOBs, claim status, and online inquiries. Including Avidity, Aetna, Cigna, Human, WellCare, Tricare, United Healthcare, Amerigroup,
- Ensuring that work queues are worked daily and monitoring follow-up activities
- Reporting payment variances, claim rejections, or payor reimbursement issues
- Researching daily and reviewing EOBS, Ras and correspondence from payors
- Monitoring account reimbursement daily
- Updating patient demographic, insurance and other patient information
- Applying appropriate adjustments on accounts that require additional contractual adjustments or a write-off.
- Reviewing patient accounts to determine the next collection action, whether negotiating payment arrangement or discount, proceeding with legal action, or conducting additional insurance follow-up
- Researching denied claims and determining the appropriate course of action to resolve account balances through EPIC Account work queues
- Identifies issues creating denials and works with associated departments to prevent future denials.
Patient Access Representative Requirements:
- Previous patient account representative experience in a medical or hospital setting
- EPIC Software experience
- EOBs, claims, eligibility
- Understanding of major insurance carriers like Aetna, BCBS, WellCare, TriCare, etc.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of an approved exemption.
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Possible Temp To Hire Opportunity
Apply today and let one of our recruiters explain the various Patient Account Representative position to you.
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.