The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Patient Account Representative
Bellaire, TX 77401 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-29 Job Number: OG4007491010
Patient Account Representative
Zip Code: Bellaire, TX 77401 | Location: South Galleria Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $16 to $20 an hour
Client Company: Harris Health Hospital Systems
Harris Health Hospital Systems is seeking an experienced Patient Account Representative to assist in ensuring payments are being processed thoroughly and efficiently. Here is a great opportunity to put your skills to the test as the team needs a professional to consistently perform on a routine basis on behalf of patients and insurance companies. The position will be especially for the Patient Financial Services for Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare Departments. Don’t wait, submit your resume today!
Patient Account Representative’s Responsibilities
- Perform job functions related to bad debt collections, billing, follow-up, payment posting, refunds, and credit balances
- Work on billing claims, collection agency invoices and charges, payments, insurance follow-up, Medicare and Medicaid processes, liens, attorney requests, refunds, and credit balance reports
- Ensure payments and other Revenue Cycle operations meet contract, governmental, and reimbursement guidelines
- Assist management with daily operations in billing and collections of patient accounts, payment posting, bad debt agencies, and following up on payors
Patient Account Representative’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare, call center, and patient accounts
- EMR experience is required
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are a plus
Company Culture & Perks
- Work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Work alongside an experienced team to learn and gain more knowledge
- Large, growing Healthcare System helping the community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $16 to $20 an hour
Take this opportunity to work with one of the well-known healthcare organizations in Harris County – Apply Today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.