The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Patient Account Representative
Bellaire, TX 77401 US
Posted: 05/02/2023 2023-05-02 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: OG166878124
Patient Account Representative
Zip Code: Bellaire, TX 77401 | Location: South Galleria Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $17 an hour
Do you have experience working in billing for the healthcare industry? A Houston-based healthcare organization is seeking a Patient Account Representative to join their team. As a Patient Account Representative, you will perform various job functions like billing, follow-ups, and ensure payments follow through. If you seek a position with an accredited healthcare organization that values the community’s public health, this position is for you. Submit your resume today!
Patient Account Representative’s Responsibilities
- Perform job functions related to bad debt collections, billing, follow-up, payment posting, refunds, and credit balances.
- Work on billing claims, collection agency invoices and charges, payments, insurance follow-up, Medicare and Medicaid processes, liens, attorney requests, refunds, and credit balance reports.
- Ensure payments and other Revenue Cycle operations meet the contract, governmental, and reimbursement guidelines.
- Assist management with daily operations in billing and collections of patient accounts, payment posting, bad debt agencies, and following up on payors.
Patient Account Representative’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare, call center, and patient accounts is required.
- EMR experience is required
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background checks
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is immediately off 610 Loop, with close access to shopping outlets and diverse restaurants.
- Work for an accredited healthcare institution to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Improve the health of those most in need in the Houston area through quality care delivery, coordination of care, and education.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 an hour
Take this opportunity to work with one of Houston’s prominent healthcare organizations to promote public health in the community - Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston’s most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical is a Company of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.