Patient Account Representative
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77081 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $16 - $19 an hour
One of the most established healthcare organizations in the Houston area is teaming up with Team1Medical to seek a Patient Account Representative who has Insurance Denial and Appeals experience to assist with the commercial follow-up team and perform various job functions such as billing, follow-ups, and making sure payments follow through. If you are seeking an opportunity to expand your accounting skills, submit your application today!
Patient Account Representative’s Responsibilities
- Collect agency invoices and charges, payments, insurance follow-up, Medicare and Medicaid processes, liens, attorney requests, refunds, and credit balance reports.
- Communicate with individuals and insurance companies to provide information, handle complaints, and inquire about claims.
- Assist the Commercial Follow-Up Team with daily operations in billing and collections of patients’ accounts, payment posting, bad debt agencies, and following up on payors.
Patient Account Representative’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Previous work-related and Insurance follow-up (Insurance denials\appeals) experience is required.
- EMR: Epic experience is a strong plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are highly preferred.
Company Culture & Perks
- The location of this position is in the Southwest Houston side with close access to various restaurants.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $16 - $19 an hour
If you want an opportunity to work with an established healthcare organization – Apply Today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.