The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Patient Account Representative
Houston, TX 77004 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-03 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: OG431791522
Patient Account Representative
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77004 | Location: South Central Houston | Riverside Terrace
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $17 - $19 an hour
Do you have experience working in billing for the healthcare industry? A Houston-based healthcare organization is seeking a Patient Account Representative to join their team. If you seek a position with an accredited healthcare organization that values the community’s public health, this position is for you. Submit your resume today!
Patient Account Representative’s Responsibilities
- Contact patients to complete pre-registration; collect data, including patient demographic information, identification, and insurance or third-party payer information.
- Prepare paperwork for day surgery, outpatient procedure, clinic visit, admission and pre-admission, and Emergency Center registration.
- Notify patients about 3rd-party payer referral requirements, insurance benefits, and patient liability; secure and document commitment for payment of the patient liability, including payment options for deductibles, co-pays, or estimated fees.
- Communicate all registration issues or patient problems to Patient Access Lead.
- Complete Medicare/Medicaid questionnaires with Medicare/Medicaid patients.
Patient Account Representative’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Customer Service oriented environment is required.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Program is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: 7:00 am – 3:45 pm, Monday through Friday, with no weekends!
- The building is located near two Universities, various restaurants, and parks nearby to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime!
- Work for an accredited healthcare institution to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Improve the health of those most in need in the Houston area through quality care delivery, coordination of care, and education.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $19 an hour
Take this opportunity to work with one of Houston’s renowned healthcare organizations to promote public health in the community. Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.