Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Texas Medical Center
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $17 an hour
Our trusted client in the Medical Center is seeking a Patient Escort who can prepare wheelchairs or stretchers and transport patients to their initial appointment or treatment while providing the utmost excellent customer service. Submit your resume and see where this opportunity can lead you!
Patient Escort’s Responsibilities
- Sanitize wheelchairs before each patient using the Wheelchair “High-Touch” Disinfection/Inspection Protocol.
- Follow the equipment checklist for assisting patients on and off the wheelchair.
- Transport each patient in a safe and timely manner to the initial appointment from the entry point.
Patient Escort’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- One (1) year of patient care and heavy customer service experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to push at least 250 lbs. via wheelchair are required.
- The ability to follow directions and navigate throughout the campus independently, good communication skills, and a great demeanor are required.
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- $10 Parking Reimbursement offered
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 an hour
Apply today and see what opportunities are available for you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. Any additional questions you can call our office at 713-590-2980.