When you step into the role of patient support specialist, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our organization, and the youth we serve. Your passion and guidance will strengthen a productive environment where quality care and support are a way of life.
Your New Organization:
A respected youth services organization located in Council Bluffs, IA is seeking energetic Youth Support Specialists to join the team. In this role, you will build relationships and provide support to assigned youth.
What matters most as the patient support specialist:
- Shift: 2pm-11pm. Schedules allow for 3 consecutive days off Sun-Wed. Front End: Sun- Wed-Sat - Wed. OR Back End: Wed-Sat.
- Pay $17/hour
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
Your new role as the patient support specialist:
- Ensure the safety of the youth living on campus
- Plan and lead life skills sessions
- Implement treatment plans
- Document and monitor youth progress
- Assist other staff in providing ongoing supervision, relationship building, coaching, and support to the youth in your assigned area.
Your experience as the patient support specialist:
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal history, child abuse, and sex offender checks and complete a physical and TB test.
Ready to make a difference in young lives? Grow your career as a Youth Support Specialist at our organization. Submit your application today to start the process.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.