The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Irving, TX 75063 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-21 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: BW685956220
The Reserves Network has partnered with one of the largest nationwide healthcare systems to find an experienced payment poster. They will be responsible for receiving, posting, and balancing cash, checks and EFTS posted within eCash. If you enjoy working with numbers and have at least 6-month similar experience, keep reading!
Duties of the payment poster include:
- Post all payments and adjustments daily
- Balance cash
- Research and correct/apply all transactions relating to unapplied cash
- Research and/or correct any other cash posting transactions needed
- Post and balance batches to batch totals
- Maintain required productivity and QA standards
Requirements for the payment poster include:
- High school degree or GED
- Revenue cycle experience (cash posting, collections, billing, appeals)
- Minimum 6 months related experience required, preferably in healthcare. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement.
Job perks for the payment poster include:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00-4:30
- $16.43 / hour starting pay
- 3-month temp to hire opportunity
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
If you have a strong attention to detail and have worked with medical billing, payment posting, medical receptionist, patient access, medical collections, etc. in the past, hit apply and we will reach out to you!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.