The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Charlotte, NC 28217 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-04 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: EJ5183524
Do you have great customer service and communication skills? Are you very dependable and enjoy working in a team environment? Our client located in South Charlotte who provides a wider array of high-quality services to trucking companies nationwide, is looking for you.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct collection calls from debtors that are past due
- Ensure debtors and their affiliates remit payment to TBS Factoring Service
- Call, email, and/or fax debtors reguarding unpaid invoices
- Enter detailed notes and track correspondence with debtors including contact name, address, email, fax, promise to pay and/or paid
- Work with client, debtor, and booking agent to resolve problems such as missing paperwork, check/ACH payments, etc
- Answer and respond to client calls while providing superior customer service and demonstrating TBS Core Values.
- Inform clients of other TBS services and provide information as requested.
- Meet or exceed all weekly goals granted through the Peak program.
- Promotes and fosters a positive and supportive environment
- Understand and keep current on the latest procedures for our department and company.
- Cross-train and assist other departments as needed.
What is required?
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service and collections experience preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred
- Highly skilled in computer, electronic communication, and technology proficiencies with the ability to quickly learn new software, applications, systems, and operate office equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Excel (spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to type efficiently and effectively without excessive errors.
- Capacity to learn quickly and accurately apply and communicate the knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
- A growth-oriented company with incredible advancement opportunities.
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance for you and/or your family
- Optional accident, disability, and life insurance.
- Pay directly deposited into your account or pay card every week.
- Unlimited referral bonuses
What are the details?
- Full Time Monday - Fri
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv