Payroll & Benefit Specialist
Omaha, NE 68127 US
Payroll & Benefits Specialist needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- Full Time, 40 hours per week
- $60000 / year salary with potential bonus
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree preferred, considering experience in lieu of degree
- 3 to 5 years experience processing payroll for up to 500 employees
- Experience in all aspects of benefits
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As the Payroll & Benefits Specialist, you will process bi-weekly payroll for all employees as well as assist with benefit responsibilities including interviewing, onboarding, open enrollment and managing employee time off.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Maintain employee files
- Assist in recruiting, screening applicants, interviewing and onboarding.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserve Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Payroll & Benefit Specialist description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.