The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77040 US
Posted: 06/01/2023 2023-06-01 2023-07-04 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: LL394140519
Payroll Clerk [HCTRA]
$16.58/ hr. | North Houston
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Temp to Perm
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Clerk to process payroll and maintain HCTRA’s employee records. In this role, you will organize HCTRA employee records, confirm timecards for all employees, process payroll every two weeks, and run reports once a month to check for accuracy. We prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in payroll and are proficient in 10-key.
Important: All applicants must complete the assessment. Please click on the link to begin.
- This is an invitation from Resource Staffing to take our assessment, "HCTRA Dispatcher."
- Please visit the following link: https://es.eskill.com/es/quiz?testId=d295b9ce1b0438d7
- The assessment will begin only after you've logged in and read the instructions.
- Before you begin the assessment, please verify your settings by clicking on the "Check Your System Settings" button on the assessment Login page.
What You Will Do:
- Collect, enter, and maintain biweekly and supplemental payroll information and investigate and resolve timecard discrepancies
- Assist in auditing, updating, and maintaining files, databases, and records
- Assist employees, and answer benefit, retirement, and timekeeping questions
- Perform outreach opportunities during open enrollment.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree in finance, business, or accounting preferred
- 1+ years of payroll experience is a plus
- Extremely detailed and highly accurate and excellent organization skills
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn HCTRA policies and payroll policies and procedures and Harris County’s benefits
- Ability to use good judgment and tact when handling confidential information
- Proficient in 10-key (preferred)
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Direct Deposit
- Gain valuable payroll experience with a well-known organization
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance
We value diversity and inclusion. Join the HCTRA team.
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.