Houston, TX 77024 US
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering organization, located in the Houston Metro area that is primed for legitimate growth. Their unique expertise has created huge demand in their niche area and has created this explosive growth forthcoming. In this Payroll Lead role, you will assist the payroll department in all areas of processing, timekeeping, and team development. We are looking for someone that is naturally curious, has amazing customer service skills, and exhibits true problem-solving skills while maintaining the ability to hit deadlines with 100% accuracy.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct hire role that pays up to $100,000 annual base salary plus an annual bonus
• Great location that is easy to get to from most areas of Houston
• Hybrid schedule
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 8+ years of Payroll experience with at least 2 years of leadership required
• Experience with Union payroll processing + Certified Payroll reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree OR CPP certification
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
You will provide excellent leadership and development to the current team while enabling an accurate and timely execution of the payroll process, complete with process improvement and best in class customer service.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Oversee all weekly payroll processes from A-Z
• Assist in Leading & Developing a small team of payroll professionals
• Liaise with ADP to ensure proper technical interface execution
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Company match on 401(k)
• Attractive paid time off schedule
• Rich benefit plan that includes health, dental and vision with company contribution to employee premiums
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well and are interested in learning more about the Payroll Lead role, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.