Well-known, established, and growing company! What more could you ask for? How about the perfect role, too? If you love Payroll and enjoy assisting companies with transitions, this position is for you. As the Senior Payroll Specialist, you will work in Workday and continue to help the team implement Workday.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct hire
• Standard 40hrs
• $70K to $90K with some flexibility based on skills and experience
• Growing company with growth opportunities for you!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Workday doing payroll
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Processing local and multi-state payroll
• Workday SME - will assist with continued system maintenance, training, and implementations
• Project-oriented position assisting Workday is maintained and learned properly
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans to choose from
• 401(k) plan 3% match
• PTO and holiday pay
• Onsite cafeteria
• Onsite gyms - YES MULTIPLE!!
• Employee stock plans
Gain access to the TRN Staffing Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Payable Specialist description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.