Omaha, NE 68154 US
An Payroll Processing Specialist position in Omaha, NE. is open with a fun and growth driven company. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- The position is onsite.
- Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Pay up to $65K with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Problem Solver
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of ADP &/OR Paycor
- Highly proficient in Excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- College Degree with 5+ years of experience
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As an Payroll Processor you will work with both the accounting and HR department. You will be responsible for processing payroll and maintaining employee records in multiple locations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own the payroll process.
- Research and resolve discrepancies.
- Process wages, garnishments, taxes, benefits and other payroll related items. .
- Calculate payroll.
- Maintain payroll records.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Payroll Processing Specialist description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.