When you step into the role of Payroll Systems Analyst, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company and the community they serve. Your payroll expertise will strengthen a collaborative environment, spearheading the maintenance, testing, and resolution of user reported system issues of the Lawson payroll system.
Join this exciting role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $35/hr, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Long-term Interim opportunity (2-3 yr assignment): A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Hybrid workspace (must reside in the Brentwood, TN area): Maintain a healthy work-life balance while fostering connection and collaboration
Your New Role:
Join a well-respected organization based in Brentwood, TN as the Payroll Systems Analyst. You will assist in maintaining, testing, and resolving user-reported system issues of the Lawson payroll system. With your strong payroll and analytical thinking skills, you will have a profound impact on supporting the Lawson payroll system.
You will work alongside a collaborative team that is committed to providing excellent service to end users. This role will be an integral team member supporting various payroll system projects, troubleshooting complex technical issues including supporting various customer bases, being knowledgeable about different applications, and performing miscellaneous configuration changes.
- 2+ years of payroll experience required (payroll system support preferred)
- Must be familiar with system setup and possess analytical skills
- Experience in system maintenance and testing
- Experience with the Lawson payroll system as well as other systems that relate to payroll
- Ability work well within a rapidly changing work environment
Your New Organization:
This is an industry leading company, with a mission of strengthening healthcare providers’ performance. They work hard to build healthy relationships focused on five core values: accountability, adaptability, courage, trust, and innovation.
Enjoy a collaborative work environment with an organization recognized as a TN Top Work Place in 2022 and 2023.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Payroll Systems Analyst at this well respected organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402.704.1402.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.