Pharmacy Technician Prescription Authorization
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77081 | Location: North Loop 610
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Pharmacy & Biopharmaceutical | Salary: $18 - $24 an hour
One of the most well-known healthcare organizations in Houston, TX, is seeking a Pharmacy Technician Prescription Authorization who will be responsible for prescription authorizations to prescribe medications for insured patients. Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity can take you!
Pharmacy Technician Prescription Authorization’s Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the providers, pharmacy, nursing, and internal team members for any questions or issues related to prescription
- Submit, process, and ensure authorization is resolved by following payor rules and guidelines.
- Update all benefits in Epic software to ensure appropriate billing and reimbursement for services.
Pharmacy Technician Prescription Authorization Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; An associate degree or two (2) years of college is highly preferred
- A valid and current Pharmacy Technician license from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy is required
- Five (5) years of work experience with essential knowledge of prescription/pharmacy authorization is highly preferred; Proficiency
- with Epic Software is a strong plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
Company Culture & Perks:
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to
- choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include
- 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Salary: $18 - $24 an hour
Today is the day to submit your resume and see where this opportunity can take you and your career!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical
will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and
whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.