The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-20 Industry: Allied Healthcare Job Number: JR50194315
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Pharmacy & Biopharmaceutical | Salary: $19 - $21 an hour
Do you have experience as a Pharmacy Technician? Want to work with an acclaimed healthcare organization? Our client in the Texas Medical Center is seeking an Inpatient Pharmacy Technician to join their team! The Pharmacy Technician will accurately and efficiently prepare sterile admixtures, dispense unit dose medications via carousels and Automated Dispensing Cabinets, and distribute medications and equipment for patient care units. If this speaks position speaks to you and want to make an advancement in your career, take this opportunity to submit your resume today and see where you can go!
Pharmacy Technician’s Responsibilities
- Fill unit dose carts and first doses
- Pull drugs to refill controlled access cabinets
- Deliver medications and supplies to designated areas
- Prepare small and large volume parenteral sterile products (non-hazardous and non-investigational)
- Restock medications and supplies
- Ensure medication security and accountability
- Monitor area inventory and supplies; notify appropriate personnel when shortages and outages are noted.
Pharmacy Technician’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; a Certificate from an accredited Pharmacy Technician training program is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a hospital pharmacy is highly preferred.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Registration with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy is required.
- ACPE Sterile Products Certification is preferred
- The position will require you to be onsite full time
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- $10 Parking Reimbursement
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for a comprehensive benefits package including a Pension Plan, 100% paid PPO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $19 - $21 an hour
If you have experience as a Pharmacy Technician, you do not want to miss this opportunity to take the next step in your career – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.