The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Physical Therapist Assistant
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-08 Industry: Allied Healthcare Job Number: KF751120526
Physical Therapist Assistant
Zip Code: Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire| Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Physical Therapy | Salary: $24 an hour
Do you have a passion to make a positive impact in the community? An acclaimed healthcare organization is seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to join their team! If you have a passion to aid the people in the community by overseeing your patient’s needs, this position is for you. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Physical Therapist Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Administer physical therapy treatment programs as supervised and directed by a staff PT.
- Adhere to the plan of care established by PT for each patient’s care.
- Operate therapeutic equipment and devices as necessary.
- Document patient information for medical records, including history, treatment, and consultations.
- Serve as an educational resource for patients, families, and the therapy staff.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
- Perform appropriate wound care and assessment to enhance surgical outcomes.
Physical Therapist Assistant’s Qualifications
- An associate degree in physical therapy is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Physical Therapy experience is required.
- Maintains HIPAA and abides by appropriate Georgia Ethics laws.
- A PTA License and a valid BLS certification are required.
- Strong attention to detail, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a team are required.
- A Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is flexible
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path.
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes Dental, Disability, Health, Life, and Vision insurance, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $24 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted healthcare staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.