Timberlake, NC 27583 US
- Remove stems off color tobacco and foreign material, such as strings, dirt, and paper from tobacco as it moves along conveyor to ensure clean and uniform product.
- Drop pickings into buckets attached to conveyor frame or into a bucket on the floor, according to whether pickings are dark tobacco, green tobacco, tobacco with stems, or foreign material
- Sweep floors and place tobacco or non-tobacco related materials in bins via shovel
- Previous tobacco experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions and lift up to 10 pounds.
- Teamwork, coordination, dependability.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunity
- Monthly attendance bonuses
- Clean, safe work environment
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.