Are you seeking a great opportunity in the Browns Summit, NC area? Our client is a global leader in the healthcare industry and has multiple immediate vacancies for Picker / Packers on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift(s). Apply today with The Reserves Network for your next new career opportunity today!
What Matters Most:
- Enjoy a choice of 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift opportunities
- $12.25 - $13.00 per hour starting pay, depending on shift
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located Browns Summit, NC
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Role:
As a picker / packer, you will have a huge impact on the team meeting operational goals for the organization.
What You Need:
- No prior experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs and stand for the duration of the shift
- Experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment a plus
- A safety conscious mindset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (336) 455-9558
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.