Quality Control Inspector
- Competitive pay $17.00 - $19.00 an hour
- Temp to hire
- The position is in Pearland, Texas 77581
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Our client, one of the largest line pipe distributors in the United States is looking for a reliable Quality Control Inspector. As a Quality Control Inspector, you will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase.
Your New Role:
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will daily use and care of measuring equipment consisting of calipers, micrometers, tape measure, height gage and NPT threaded gages.
What You Will Do:
- Daily inspection on inbound and outbound material
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to enter data into report
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of quality control experience
- Experience operating a heavy equipment industrial forklift (25K pounds +)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (SharePoint a plus)
- Experience handling pipe (both carbon and stainless steel) a plus
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(K) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations. Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.