- Competitive pay $17.00 an hour
- Temp to hire
- The position is in Houston, Texas 77051
- Monday-Friday 6:00pm-6:00am
Our client, one of the largest line pipe distributors in the United States is looking for a reliable yard worker. As a yard worker your primarily responsible for assisting the forklift operator with loading/unloading product onto or from trucks and moving pipe within the yard.
Your New Role:
As a Pipe Yard Helper, you will assist in the loading and unloading of pipes from trucks or other transportation vehicles. As a Pipe Yard Helper you will maintain accurate records of the types, quantities, and locations of pipes in the yard.
What You Will Do:
- Install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
- Painting, stenciling, sandblasting, coating pipes
- Cross-train on alternate assignments and perform duties in other work areas as needed
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned work area
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have pipe yard experience
- Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions – heat, cold, rain
- Must follow both verbal and hand signal instructions to identify pipe to be moved
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(K) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations. Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.