Due to service expansion, our client has immediate opportunities for Pipe Fitters and Welders. Be a part of the #1 Mechanical Contractor in the Southeastern United States and grow professionally while contributing to the cutting-edge world of Manufacturing. Apply today with The Reserves Network for your chance to shine!
What Matters Most:
- $19.00 to $25.00 per hour staring pay (DOE)
- 1st Shift – 6 am to 4:30 pm - M-TH work schedule with required OT as needed
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in High Point, NC or Browns Summit, NC
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Role:
As a Pipefitter / Welder, you will have a huge impact on the team meeting production goals for the organization.
What You Need:
- Capability to weld in different environments where mechanical piping installation is performed.
- Ability to follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- Experience welding in various positions requiring safety-oriented procedures.
- A safety conscious mindset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (336) 455-9558
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.