When you step into the role of Planning Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your planning expertise will strengthen a dynamic environment and partner with a team of planning specialists, analysts, and other staff members to help cover a broad range of duties related to the day-to-day functions associated with planning, supplies, and operations.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $105,000 - $115,000 annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Hybrid workspace: Maintain a healthy work-life balance while fostering connection and collaboration
- Location of the position is in the Northwest Houston region
Your New Role:
Join a stimulating and motivating oil and gas organization based in Houston, TX, as the Planning Manager. You will create and implement inventory allocation strategies to maximize inventory placement, turns, sales, and customer experience, improve key end-to-end planning performance indicators from Forecast MAPEs to customer on-time delivery, and create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, or information technology is required
- 5 - 7 years of related work experience is required; Experience with Cloud, SQL, and Planograms software, systems, and processes is highly recommended
- Comfortability of running budgets, business case development, and supply chain leadership exercises is required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are required
Your New Organization:
This is one of the leading oil and gas organizations with over 150 years of experience assisting its customers to achieve lasting success.
Enjoy a progressive and innovative environment with solid benefits, including medical insurance, paid vacation, 401k, and more!
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Planning Manager at this esteemed oil and gas organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2983.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.