Plant Controller opportunity with a large, global manufacturing organization. This company specializes in the medical manufacturing field, so you can be proud of not only your job but the company you work for and the people you serve. This is a strategic management position that will be leading a team and the finance functions of one of the manufacturing plants. This key role leads the budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and costing functions of the organization. The Plant Controller will lead the charge with the ERP implementation and key strategic initiatives for the organization.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Hire
- Onsite – 100%
- Standard scheduling
- $130K-$150K with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- 15% bonus
- Relocation benefits offered
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Min 10 years of experience in plant accounting
- Finance leadership experience
- SAP experience required
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage cost and implement cost saving strategies
- SAP implementation of updated version
- Lead financial initiatives – Budgeting, cash analysis, forecasting
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Staffing team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Plant Controller description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.