Join our client's rapidly growing metal fabrication organization in Dallas, Texas, dedicated to safety, quality, and customer satisfaction. Lead their operations with a winning attitude and drive for excellence.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
· Competitive salary of $150,000/year - $170,000/year annually, reflecting your expertise and technical skills
· Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
· Competitive Bonus Structure: Unlock unlimited earning potential with a performance commission
· Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
· Join their team to embark on a career journey with ample room for growth and professional growth
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
· Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related field (Master's preferred).
· Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a plus.
· 5+ years of leadership in product-based companies, especially in metal fabrication.
· Proficiency in supply chain management, procurement, and financial analysis.
· Outstanding communication skills and a collaborative spirit.
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As the Director of Plant Operations, you will strategize, manage production, optimize processes, oversee the supply chain, and ensure financial success. Lead and inspire a dedicated team towards operational excellence.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Develop and execute strategic plans to optimize plant operations in alignment with organizational objectives.
· Lead and manage a diverse team of managers and production staff
· Ensure strict adherence to safety, protocols, environmental regulations, and industry standards
· Develop and manage budgets for plant operations, controlling costs and maximizing profitability
· Analyze financial data to make informed decisions for resource allocations and efficiency
· Establish KPIs and regularly monitor plant performance
· Analyze data to identify trends
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
· Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
· Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
· Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
· Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
· Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that aligns well with the Director of Plant Operations description and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are likely to only apply for jobs if they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.