The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Naugatuck, CT 06770 US
Posted: 03/22/2023 2023-03-22 2023-04-29 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: BO85212839
We are partnered with a leading bio-renewable chemistry manufacturer. We are in search of a chemical operator. As a Plant Operator, you will be responsible for hands-on production operations, plant maintenance and in-process quality control.
What You will Do:
- Perform day to day operation of plant processes, warehousing, shipping and receiving, maintenance and in -process QC.
- Ensure all processes are carried out in a safe manner and all company safety, quality and regulatory policies, procedures and instructions are followed.
- Follow requirements of plant preventative maintenance program, maintain spare parts inventory, and perform maintenance recordkeeping.
- Review material properties and perform material testing required for acceptance of raw materials. Authorized for acceptance of materials that meet all specification requirements. Contact Supervisor or designee in the event raw materials do not meet required specifications.
What is Needed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2- 5 years in the chemical industry as an operator.
- General knowledge of plant process and chemical unit operations preferred.
- General knowledge of safety regulations, safe work practices and handling of hazardous materials preferred.
What is in it for You:
- Weekly pay
- Monday – Friday, 6:00pm - 6:00am
- $26-$28/hr. DOE
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our Wallingford office at 203.272.6780 or if interested please send a resume to Wallingford@trnstaffing.com