Packer / Plastics Machine Operator
Ready to get to work ASAP? We have partnered with one of the leading candle manufacturing facilities in Medina, OH. The person fulfilling this role can assist with production of plastic bottles by packing finished product for shipment. No experience needed, will train!
1st shift: M-F 6am – 2pm
2nd shift: M-F 2pm – 10pm
3rd shift: M-F 10pm – 6am
What will you do:
- Pack completed product into boxes to be shipped.
- Assist lead in producing plastic bottles using a PVC blow molder.
- Measure, record, and adjust machines to maintain product consistency. Record data into the production tracking system.
- Performs machine/product changeovers including changing of dies, molds and cutting blades.
- Other duties assigned.
What will you need to apply:
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Good manual dexterity and coordination.
- Stand for entire shift.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. maximum.
What's in it For You?
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today
or you can download our mobile app
to receive and accept real-time job notifications.