Play a critical role in metal fabricating when you become a Plate Roller Operator for a full-service metal fabricating shop in Menomonee Falls, WI.
As a Plate Roller Operator, you will set up and operate a Plate Roll machine to roll a wide variety of parts.
What Matters Most to a Plate Roller Operator:
• Competitive pay of $20+ an hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Menomonee Falls, WI area
• 1st shift 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM Monday through Friday
Your New Role as a Plate Roller Operator:
As a Plate Roller Operator, you will operate manual and CNC plate rolls to make rolled parts and cylinders. Work from drawings, patterns, templates, and written specifications. Some tack welding may be required.
Plate Roller Operator Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years of rolling metal materials experience with a solid work history
• Must be able to read blueprints and perform simple mathematic calculations
• Ability to use tape measure, steel rule, caliper, height gauge, dial indicator, protractors, etc
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.