Omaha, NE 68102 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• This Platform/Cloud Engineer role is a CONTRACT position with option to hire or extend
• Flexible HYBRID schedule working 50% of the time onsite in Omaha, NE
• An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
• 3-5 years related work experience
• Experience with enterprise software installation and administration
• Experience with basic operation of Microsoft Office and other productivity software
• ITIL or similar methodologies
• Microsoft certification
• Scripting Technologies
• Citrix Administration
• VMWare Administration
• MS Exchange Administration
• SQL Server Administration
• SolarWinds Orion or other Monitoring tools
• Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineering Experience
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Platform/Cloud Engineer, you will function as a member of the Cloud support team and will help design, implement, and administer Azure and M365 environments. You will bring your expertise in identifying, recommending, and executing new projects to meet the company’s business needs through your thoughtful approach and technical knowledge. You will have a knack for identifying problems and recommending alternatives.
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the company's Azure Cloud, Windows-based Server and Middleware application environment.
• Initiate projects and prepare project plans, teams, and resource requirements.
• Install, and administer operating systems and Middleware software to provide needed capabilities for the user environment.
• Analyze and identify inefficiencies or problems within Middleware systems, determines the need, and work to resolve the issue.
• Provide technical instructions and training to other support staff, and provide leadership and mentoring when necessary. Provides third-level technical support on software and server issues for the Systems Department staff.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software problems during working hours and after hours as required by urgency or nature of situation.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the Reserves Network:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
• Eligible for 401(k) plan
• Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
• Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
• Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
• Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Platform/Cloud Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.