Powder Coater Painter
Plano, TX 75074 US
Powder Coater Painter
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
Shift: Monday-Friday 11am-7:30pm
Location: Plano, TX
World-wide electronics manufacturing company in the Plano, TX area is looking for an experienced Powder Coater Painter to join their team. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Ensure parts are properly prepared for powder coating.
- Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application.
- Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers, and booth collection systems.
- Maintain a steady flow of work with minimal stops without sacrificing quality.
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects.
- Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations.
- Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash, and pretreatments.
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance.
- Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout operation.
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment, follow all OSHA safety regulations and best practices.
- Detect and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- Load and unload parts or product onto overhead conveyor.
- Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment.
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Proper storage and disposal of powder products.
Education, Skills, and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years minimum experience and or training in powder coat systems.
- Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques.
- Strong background in powder coating.
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision.
- Able to understand and execute instructions/directions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or overtime.
- Ability to work and concentrate in a noisy environment.
- Ability to wear protective equipment such as earplugs, safety glasses, gloves, welding helmets, boots, respirators, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment as well as within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Monday thru Friday work schedule – Relax on weekends
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.