Precision Optical Technician: Specialized Component Handling
Our client has been a leader in the coating industry for nearly 50 years. Due to growth, we are currently searching for motivated candidates to fill the position of Precision Optical Technician. Gain hands-on experience with sophisticated machinery designed for the coating of various optical components. A great opportunity to utilize your precision and attention to detail.
1st Shift: Monday thru Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Pay Rate: $15-16.hr to start based on experience
Precision Optical Technician duties include:
- Racking and de-racking expensive optical components
- Learn and run optical coating system
- Read and understand customer requirements / specifications
- Verity parts to specifications
- Final inspection
Precision Optical Technician requirements:
- Computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and change focus rather quickly
- Good manual dexterity
- Familiarity working in a laboratory setting helpful, extensive lab experience not required
Precision Optical Technician Benefits:
- Clean, climate-controlled environment
- Temp to hire with benefits
- Referral Bonuses
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications