Play a critical role in serving the commercial, agricultural, and defense industries when you become a Press Brake Operator for a custom fabricator of metal solutions in Lake Mary, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Pay $15 - $18 per hour
- Mon – Fri 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Located in Lake Mary, FL
Your New Role:
- As the Press Brake Operator, you are responsible for operating a computer-controlled press brake machine to produce blanks for additional manufacturing operations or sold as is as finished flat parts.
- Check parts utilizing calipers, micrometers and height gauges
- Load correct program into control to run correct parts and quantities
- Measure parts effectively to guarantee conformity to print specifications
- Determine if material supplied meets production requirements
- Remove cut pieces from sheet and examines for defects associated with punching including edge quality and surface nonconformities including scratches
- Complete production paperwork including quality and timekeeping records
- Read blueprints to determine characteristics required to monitor
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or trade completion
- Recent experience or technical school for punch or CNC operator
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stand for long periods
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.